If you are looking for something quick and easy for a party, these take just a few minutes to make.
These are very simple and you don’t have to stick to my recipe – the fillings can be adapted to suit whatever you have in the kitchen or what your family prefers.
I used cream cheese in all my wraps, as it helps to have something spreadable which will also allow your wraps to stay rolled up. I then alternated between sliced deli ham in the plain tortillas, and sliced smoked salmon in the spinach wraps. The small cherry tomatoes make great baubles for the tree 🙂
These are perfect for a holiday snack or party appetiser if you have been asked to bring a plate – the ingredients are easily multiplied dependent on how many people you want to feed.
I used my Christmas tree-shaped chopping board as a serving platter, but if you only have a plain plate then set your wraps out in a staggered triangle so they form a tree shape.
Ingredients – serves 4:
- 2 plain tortillas
- 2 spinach tortillas or wraps
- approx 80g/3 oz cream cheese, softened so it is spreadable
- 4 slices deli ham
- 100g/3.5 oz sliced smoked salmon
- handful small cherry tomatoes, optional, to decorate
- Spread all the tortillas with cream cheese. Make sure you spread it right to the edges.
- Lay 2 slices of deli ham on each of the plain tortillas then roll up tightly.
- Divide the sliced smoked salmon between the two spinach tortillas and then roll up tightly.
- Use a small sharp knife to cut each tortilla roll into pieces (making each piece bite-size). Try to cut all the pieces the same size as this will look better on your platter.
- Stand the rolls on your serving platter with a cut-side down so you can see the filling. Scatter over your small cherry tomatoes to make them look like baubles, if you are using them.
- Serve and enjoy!